Pictons embraces the concept of resource efficiency and recognises it as an integral part of our firm ethos. We have been serving the needs of individuals and businesses in Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire for the last 40 years.
However, as a regional firm with a national and global perspective, we recognise the wider context in which we function, whilst remaining committed to our clients.
In December 2010, having worked closely with The Bedfordshire Green Business Network and Eco-Smart Consultancy, Pictons attained the coveted ISO14001 accreditation for its Luton Office. We are extremely proud of this achievement but recognise this is only the starting point. We are constantly trying to improve out environmental performance to help resolves local global environmental issues.
We endeavour to fulfil this commitment by:
- Comply with all relevant legislation and codes of practice.
- Quantifying and reducing our environmental impact, in relation to energy and material supplies.
- Improving staff environmental awareness and responsibilities.
- Reducing energy and resource consumption by implementing effective and efficient reduction methods consistent with best practice.
- Minimising the generation of waste and implementing recycling initiatives.
- Ensuring that this Policy is understood, implemented and maintained at all levels in the organisation
- Periodically reviewing this Policy to take account of changes in organisation, legislation or other internal and external factors.
Pictons Solicitors LLP - Environmental Policy Statement