The scale of physical and psychological abuse in our society is becoming more widely apparent, as more and more survivors come forward. No matter when, where or by whom the abuse was committed, Pictons can help survivors to seek redress against the individual or organisation responsible. We can also offer practical help, with access to a wide network of professionals, and to survivors' and support groups.
Common abuse claims include:
- Historic physical abuse, sexual abuse or psychological abuse suffered as a child in a local authority care home, a nursing home or a foster home
- Physical abuse, sex abuse or psychological abuse suffered within the family
- Abuse of an elderly person in a nursing or care home
- Abuse of a disabled person
- Sexual abuse and physical abuse suffered as an adult
- Criminal injuries compensation claims for assault
Members of the team have considerable experience in these areas and have secured substantial awards on behalf of survivors.
We will be happy to discuss any potential claim you may have on an informal and completely confidential basis. Please feel free to telephone Sue Michael on 01582 870860. Alternatively, please complete our online enquiry form and we will contact you.