Pictons' Costs Department was set up in 2002 to provide the complete drafting service for the firm's litigation departments.
The department is now well established and in addition to dealing with all of Pictons’ costing needs its services are available to solicitors and individual litigants at competitive rates.
Our services include:
- Preparation of Bills of Costs – Inter Partes, Legal Aid and Solicitor Own Client.
- Preparing Schedules of Costs for Summary Assessment
- Preparing Points of Dispute and Replies to Points of Dispute.
- Attending Detailed Assessment Hearings.
- Preparing Statements of Costs for Allocation and Listing Questionnaires
- Preparing Legal Aid Claim 1, 1A and 2 forms.
- Preparing legal aid assessment certificates